How to be a good influencer!!
A good influencer is a passionate influencer, someone who truly cares about their vertical. Passion equates to a hunger to learn more. They want to know everything that’s happened, happening, and will happen. They stay up to date with the latest trends, and know when trends are going to fizzle out.
A passionate influencer can talk endlessly about all aspects of their vertical, and they can do it with confidence. And it will see in his or her aocial media.
What good is all that passion if the influencer isn’t going to use it to engage with their followers?
The whole point of working with an influencer is to tap into their audience base through them.
A good influencer actively engages with their audience. This doesn’t mean the audience needs to be huge, though that has its own benefits. If your influencer keeps an active and consistent publishing schedule and takes the time to comment, share, and like on social media to keep the conversation going, they’re a keeper.
You don't have to be perfect to be an influencer, but you do have to seem perfect pretty much all the time. So, especially if you're a perfectionist and/or a private person, having a career as an influencer is probably not the perfect job for you.
1. Personable Someone who is agreeable, sociable, and pleasant. You don’t want your social media marketing campaign backfiring because an influencer representing your brand doesn’t get along with their followers.
Do you connect with your followers?
Are you friendly and warm?
How do you followers respond?
If they have negative feedback, how do you handle it?
You don’t have to agree with EVERYTHING of others believe in, but definitely keep in mind the main values behind your business and make sure it lines up. If your business is health-conscious, would you want someone perpetually posting about heavy drinking or smoking representing your brand? Probably not. Ask yourself, so think as brand and ask yourself;
Does this person seem to have similar values as the business?
Are they vocal about their opinions?
How do their opinions align with what your company believes in?
Do they support other brands? If so, do these brands contradict or compete with yours?
3. Relatable Notice the connection a potential influencer has with others. Relatability and empathy are qualities that make up a great influencer because they have the ability to put themselves in the shoes of the people they’re speaking to.
Does it seem like your followers seem to relate to the content tat you share?
Do you have sympathy towards others’ experiences?
Is there genuinity and authenticity in your posts?
4. Responsive Don’t get carried away thinking an influencer has to be posting content every single day, but make sure you are active on your designated social media platform. Also, notice how well you communicate with brands once they’ve expressed interest in a partnership.
Do you actively engage with your followers?
Are you responding with thoughtful comments, not just likes?
How quickly do you respond, to brands and your followers?
Consistency and reliability create a solid foundation between an influencer and a business, not just with you but on brand social medias.
"Ideal influencers tend to have a theme on their page, making it more appealing to followers."
Do you post consistent, high-quality content?
Do you regularly utilize all features of your social media platforms like stories, videos, boomerangs, etc.?
6. Tech Savvy To consistently post high-quality content that has a theme, an influencer needs to be tech-savvy. From editing photos to automating posting, you want to be a influencer that know your way around your chosen social media platform.
Is your content well-made?
Do you use high-quality pictures?
Do you have a consistent aesthetic to your page?
Is your page interesting to look at?
Do tyou edit your photos well?
7. Creative Social media can be a creative outlet for a lot of people. Between all the different editing tools and updates, the possibilities are endless. Be an influencer who edits like a boss and stays on top of new updates. The best influencers are always experimenting with new apps to keep their content fresh.
Is your content original and creative?
Are make peolpe interested in your posts or does it seem generic and dull?
Do you use clever captions with your pictures?
The influencer world is very saturated and highly competitive, that's why you need to be different in order to stand out. The pressure of being constantly creative is tough, and on top of that, you need to stay consistent and deliver high-value content everytime you post.
How can I become an influencer overnight? Don´t lost the "answer" and stay turn, soon i'll bring your new topic!! If you like this blog don't forget to subscribe!!
BEIJINHOS!! = KISSES!!!